LA Consulting is continually looking for professionals who have varied background in maintenance, engineering, technology systems, and management. If you enjoy working with people and have experience working in or with governments focused on the management or maintenance of roadways, water, sewer, buildings, ports and/or traffic systems, we want to hear from you!
As part of a focused and dynamic team you will help your clients help themselves through improved use of business, management, and technological processes. By forging trusting and productive relationships with your client-partners that are often life long, you will be rewarded with the knowledge that you are helping them empower others. This not only helps public agencies and municipalities but those citizens and businesses that that they serve to ensure our taxes are being utilized in the most effective and efficient manner.
General requirements of our consultants include the following:
- Ability to communicate and work with all types of people
- Understanding of how government maintenance operations works
- Availability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Degree in Engineering, Management, or Business Systems or MPA/MBA with some governmental operations and/or technical background
- Experience in supervising staff in Maintenance or Engineering
- Ability to speak and communicate with both large and small groups of people
- Ability to work with computers with experience in various databases
- Desire to continue learning new business and technical methods
We pay competitive salaries and offer opportunities to grow and continually learn. If you are self-motivated, looking for a challenge, like people, and would like to be recognized, then please contact us.
We are currently looking for several candidates for a Management Consultant position, and one to two candidates for an Administrative Assistant. We are on ZipRecruiter.com and can also be found on local school job boards including Loyola Marymount College, Santa Monica College, Long Beach State University and Long Beach City College.
Please send us an email in the Contact Us Section. We look forward to hearing from you!